Below you will find a few important regulations, supporting the Government’s most recent COVID-19 measures that we need to take into consideration.
- Please make a reservation if you want to have lunch or dinner with us. Make a reservation through our website or give us a call: +31 (0)20 555 3 560.
- As per local regulations we are obliged to ask health and safety questions upon making a reservation and prior to entering our restaurant.
- We allow 4 guests per table, whilst respecting a (social) distance of 1,5 meter. If more guests want to join the same table, they need to be part of the same household.
- We ask you to respect our walking routes, which are clearly indicated through signage being placed in and around our restaurant.
- In case you made a reservation, but are experiencing the symptoms of the Virus, we kindly ask you to cancel your reservation.
If you have any questions about the options and/or the guidelines we follow, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Stay healthy and we look forward to welcoming to Oriole very soon.